Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'm Blessed

Looking at the comments that my friends gave, I really felt like hugging them one by one. Sometimes I feel so alone and helpless when I'm troubled, perhaps I should learn to tell and share out with the people who love me coz you never know how much you're loved if you dont reach out. And perhaps you'll be hugged tightly by all the people around you if you just ask "Hug me?" *wink*
I'm blessed.
Didnt blog last night -- I forgot to. Hahahaaa :swt: Didnt do much yesterday -- a very boring day. Ended up I slept, and told myself u know, "I need more rest coz I've not been having any in the past 2 weeks". But the more I slept the more tired I felt.. So I went to bed kinda early last night too. But before that I've got some friends to chat with, just crapping around and share some thoughts, which was nice.
Hmmm .. To all the friends I know, you know who you are, thank you for everything. I love you all. mwahs mwahs ~~~ =P

Current mood: Touched
Current music: My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally understand how you feel. Having friends & family is the best thing you can ever have! Really miss all of you.. assignments or having fun.. haha
Being going to bed early these few days.. Can't really concentrate on my assignment. Glad that all are going to end this week. I owe it all to my new friends here.. hehe
Damn.. now I'm bloging.. hahaa Better get my site ready soon.

Cheers,
KiD

Jae said...

thanks ric, hmm I'm looking forward to visit your blog, it shall be a great one with all the effort you poured in. :)

Anonymous said...

lol..
I haven't even started on designing.. haha
The stupid server was down for the whole week. Guess this is what you get for free servers.. haha
Hopefully I'll begin work during the weekend.. lazy me! haha

KiD