Saturday, March 04, 2006

.: American Idol :.

Christ Daughtry - I just love him!!! His singing is like not enough for me !!My reason to watch American Idol :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then Elliot Yamin - Also my reason to watch American Idol ! He just got an amazing voice that I adore much.. :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And... this .. Ace Young.. got good looks, but just doesnt appeal much to me!! How long do you think he can stay?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sway... man I like him. He could have melted so many hearts by singing R&B.. why he has to leave?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kellie Pickler - very cute & very genuine. Just like Simon said she's got the "likability" X-factor hehehehe!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All images are courtesy to AmericanIdol.com. Thanks to imageshack(tm) for free hosting.

2 comments:

s7even said...

i been following this year's American Idol till the final 24 round on singapore channel while in hometown... too bad can see it here cos i dun have tv T.T

Jae said...

agrh too bad... nvm I update u hehehee