Friday, June 09, 2006

.: New job :.

New job .... Well I dont know what to tell about it except it's .... about .. programming, and programming. I entered at the wrong time, Eric said. Because I didnt get to attend any training before involving in the current project which is very big, but very rush, yet our number of resources are drying out.... Guess why...? I guess it's the pressure that people cannot take it.. and it's ridiculous to implement new framework into such a huge & rush project. It was torturing at first, it is still tortoring now because my brain juice is basically dried out everyday. I wasn't a perfect programmer, I dont know will I ever be, but I'll try my best to learn and catch up to my best ability. It's interesting and challenging that I wanted to say vulgar words everytime my silly mistakes were found and corrected by Eric. I learned a lot more faster as I have reference done by him. I cant imagine my life there without him... THX ALOT PAL!!!

New colleagues are fine, easy-going. The number of people I have now is so much different compare to my previous company. But I'm glad that it goes well for me. The funny thing about human is that, there are people whom you just cant get along with and you don't know why. Maybe I'm silly and clumsy so it's easy for me to approach new faces hahahaa!

Been outing with colleagues at 1 Utama yesterday, we went to play Bowling and dine at Shogun afterwards. To my surprise I didnt expect that my boss was gonna treat us at Shogun. IT"S MY HEAVEN!!! I once imagined how nice it'll be if there're unlimited Japanese cruisine for me to eat, eat and eat. Hahahahaa! The place is nice, food is NICE. So I took a few photos with my phone.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Nice eh? wakakakakaka

This afternoon we went to SS2 to have lunch, at a place called "Tai Zi" (prince in Chinese). Nice place to hang out. Eric and I were eyeing on the plasma TV on the wall --- good for watching football match! The food they serve there is similar to Kim Gary. Only the cheese is much more than Kim Gary's cheese baked rice. I feel like the cheese is more than the rice! Of course the price .... well quite expensive if compare to Kim Gary. But they have something cute....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hahahah! cute or not !!!!

Been a long time nvr update my blog so I'll just write whatever here in 1 go.... Hope you all dont mind hehehehe.

No comments: