Wednesday, July 06, 2005

.: A Sudden Strike :.

I'm just recovered from illness that striked me suddenly 2 nights ago. I guess it had to do with the place I was seated in the office that day - It was horribly cold, it was freezing! My nails were purple in color!!!! And I think I must have got the cold air into my stomach that made me poo-ing the entire day yesterday! What went in, came out right after that. Terrible. I even puked in the morning but as my stomach was empty for the entire night, I ended up puking air. SOB.....

And because I've got a final interview this morning I got to take medicine so I could wake up, smile, energetic and walk! And so I did, popped few pills - pain killer as I was having terrible migraine and the one that stopped me from poo-ing.... Hehehehehe. I even drank Ho Yan Ho herbal tea. And I went to sleep. It worked. This morning I feel good again! And few minutes later I've gotta drive out to pick up Wendy and head to HDPM for a final interview. I think I'll accept this job if I could get it and work for the time being, and I will be looking out for opportunities too if I find this job is not what I want. :) So, if I quit this in the future and look for a new job, I still got some pennies to spend so it's not like I have nothing, compare to now. Hehehehe, wish me luck *wink*

To the friends who're employed, happy working; to those who havent and even havent started to look for one, take some rest, spend some free time to do the things you enjoy doing and all the best!

Fingers crossed ....... It's either I go to IGB building(Midvalley) tomorrow and for the week after until I find a permanent job, or I ask parents for car next week onwards, to drive to Cyberjaya... hahaa!!!

4 comments:

Joo said...

Take Care ~! Good Luck ~!

said...

Oooo...sounds like you got some food poisoning leh. But yeah hope you all good now, all the best for yer job!!!

Anonymous said...

argh .. i got this fucking illness too. just right after makan the tomyam food in uptown ... and felt unwell during the mamak session in steven;s corner ...

babe, they got this pick up point in bukit jalil for HDPM right?

Jae said...

Ya they provide that, at bukit jalil LRT station yeah. So it's qutie convenient for me. I'll ask abt the schedule. Take care ya Daniel. Dont eat anything oily yet.