Friday, July 08, 2005

.: Hmm... Work lu :.

To be honest I had a slight disappointment when I didnt get the call from HDPM the day I finished my final interview with them whilst Wendy received their call just a few hours after that. I'm happy for her that she gets the offer ^^. On the other hand, I myself thought maybe I'd done some mistakes during the interview that caused me to miss the offer. However I feel it's a normal process that everyone will go through when looking for jobs. You're choosing also you're being chosen. So, I tidy up my mood and look for another while working on the part time job.

The next day I dragged my butt to work because I still feel uneasy at my stomach. Then I got a call from HDPM. For a moment I thought it's gonna be a reject call. But the person on the line told me I got through and I'm offered a job called Security Processing Data Maintenance (SPDM) -- what the heck it is?!?!?! As far as I'm concerned my job is different from Wendy.. Hmm I dont have any idea how come I'm offered this job ( maybe I'm not good enough but they do need people ... lol). And I dont know what I do being this position... Hahaha! So I decided to give it a try. I get positive response from parents and my ex-supervisor asking me to just go ahead and learn some experience, if really not happy and I dont learn anything then I can leave and seek for another job. The salary is quite low but I can accept that for being a fresh grad. I dont know how much I worth, do you? Hahaha so for being a newbie I'm ready to put aside the money issue and just gain some experience. Moreover it's quite a huge company, maybe I'll taste some salts and sour but it's alright. Society comprises many kinds of people, you wont know when you're gonna get it, so as my God-brother said :"STAY LOW(profile)" . He also told me 2 rules:

Rules no.1 : BOSS is ALWAYS RIGHT.
Rules no2 : If you think you're RIGHT, remember Rule no.1 : BOSS IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

I feel like kicking him at his butt....

So, okay. I'll start on Monday. I went for a medical check-up yesterday with Wendy and YES I'm totally healthy. I felt like I'm a total idiot when doing the medical check-up because I've never had one!!! But it was quite a fun experience for me hahahahhaa. Luckily I had Wendy with me or else I really looked like an idiot.

I get to know that Wendy and Daniel are sick too. Take care ya both of you. Dan, how's the feeling of going bowel the entire day? Hahaha dont eat oily food.

OK will stop here. Tell you guys more next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats jae!~ yea, i totally agree with u that as a fresh grad, we shouldn't take money issue that seriously but of course pay must be enough to cover expenses la!~ hehehe ... anyway, good luck!

Jae said...

Thanks grace.Hmm ya lor have to carefully do the financial planning liao~ heheh But now I have nth to pay installment yet except paying back to parents for what I promised I will return haha.... Still can survive geh I think.... Good luck to you too!

Anonymous said...

are u going to continue working for that particular company if they ask you to do more than the job scope and they only pay you little, some dont even can cover the living expenses. so Salary also one of the issue before started working :) some of the company treat those fresh grad something like "indo maid", like zoe always one man show in the office.

well, work hard guys :)

Jae said...

Decision to make before and after getting a job hahaa..Before getting it we're promised about our job scope, pay, & everything else. After that we are asked to do things that we dont have to do actually. Have to becareful also... Welcome to the University of Society....

Wimal said...

Good to hear that you're healthy. :)
Yeah, go work and gain some experience since it might be helpful for future jobs. btw, the rules are funny. hehe.