Friday, January 19, 2007

.: Time to get busy :.

Was assigned a new project to work on lately and heck the time line is tight! What's lucky is we've got a technical consultant to seek advices from. His sample codes have really helped a lot. Pressure comes from understanding the codes and use them on my own, which is quite a challenge because basically I just cant do it without understanding what's the code doing! Working on it and hopefully I can meet the time line.

Was quite stressful yesterday as was stuck in the middle and don't know what was I doing -- that's the most stressful when you don't know what you should do to solve the problem. So went home late and sweated it out, ended up only had dinner at 9pm. But it felt better.

He's back tomorrow. =) That's enough to bring a big grin on my face.

No comments: