Saturday, December 23, 2006

.: Xmas!!! :.

Here it is !!!! Been waiting since the beginning of the year and now 2006 is saying goodbye in a jolly and merry way! Been going around the blocks to check out the Christmas decoration and I'd collected some pics for my hunt. Using my K750i to snap I guess it wont be better than using a high quality camera but who cares!!!

Midvalley Candy House!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

KLCC Xmas Tree!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Neway at One Utama :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunway Pyramid & Sunway Resort Hotel tour ! heehehe
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

There are a few more places I've yet to visit! Will post more when I'd collected them!
Merry Christmas everyone! My Christmas starts today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo!!! especially the candy house remind me the old days children fairy tales. It was so good to become a little children again, no worries, no hiding, cry loudly and laugh loudly.......

Jae said...

Yeah.. speaking about that, I kinda think whose idea was that and it's indeed a great job! It attracts all the people from young to old just to stand near, be amazed and take lots of photos! And I've seen the dance perfomance on last week I guess. NICE costumes they are wearing! Very grand!