Sunday, May 14, 2006

.: Big day...... my Big day...:.

26th...... hmm... seems like I'm pretty old... When I was 18y/o, I imagined what I'm like when I am 25y/o. So the time has come, and now am way after 25, that really tells that .... time doesnt wait for people. When you're so young, do treasure that one and only youth and make it the best memory you have for the rest of your life because when you grow older, you'll never have that time ever again. Even you think you can, practically, it's not the same anymore. I've not achieved plenty but not bad of myself. Can't compare else I'm gonna feel tough all the time. So this day I just stretch loose and have some fun. It's my day afterall, can't I just play with it a little bit? I went out on Saturday to celebrate a day earlier with my love on so I can leave the time for Mother's Day on Sunday. So I did. We went for movie- MI3 (it's cool!) and dine out. Spent lunch & dinner in Mid Valley so here I let you all see what we had on that day.... hehehe

Pineapple ice - at Kim gary
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A set lunch with Cheezy baked rice + drink + dessert + soup ( obviously the rice has not arrived yet)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cheezy baked pineapple curry Pork chop Spaghetti .... it smells NNIIICCEEEEE~!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Cheese baked Fillet Fish rice is here. Cheesy Cheesy~~~
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then, after watching MI3 ... around 7pm ++ we went to Oh!Sushi for dinner. Hehehee.. I made him to treat me Japanese food nyek nyek nyek....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yummie YUmmie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
more ......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ho ho.... nice ? was given a present in the morning but Had to keep it wrapped until 12am!! So after heading home, the rest of the night I was excitedly waiting for the moment to come.. Keep looking at the clock and asked "Can I open it now pls?" But the answer I got, although I know it's gonna be a "No" I still wanted to ask.... And at last, at 12am, I opened my first present and ta-da!!! I'm very touched after seeing it because that's exactly what I wanted to get as my current one is finished.....

Oh yes .. I love the box....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And inside is .....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now ..... Ain't I the lucky girl?

No comments: