Tuesday, September 13, 2005

.: Busy!! :.

Lately am quite busy with few stuffs. Besides working in the company which I only get home at 10++ pm daily. I also helped out previous company to do some part time at home. Main reason is to earn extra income.. And, I am invited to be part of my company annual dinner event people and my task is to produce a clip, a multimedia clip for the launching of the night. I told you guys that I did once for my department Reward and Recognition Award launching? My friend, Edwin got to get that annual dinner event for us to work on. BUT, I think you guys also can know that this time it is getting much more serious ! I'm gonna die ........ ( Am not a Multimedia expert lor... pls bare with my lousy workpiece...... T.T ) Will try my best !!!!!!

Besides that, I just feel that time passes so damn fast. I basically need to occupy myself during weekend to do things that I cant do on weekdays a.k.a have fun. Yeah, I miss hanging out with friends..... I kinda missed out alot for the past 9 months, which I dont wish to continue like this anymore. I got something and I lost something. And now I'll let go the thing I got for all this while and back to the things I lost.. I want to get them back. About the one that I let go.... I'm selfishly to only look at myself. But it is difficult to continue like that and I'm changing into someone whom I'm afraid and I'm not sure about. I was slowly losing things and people. Only at 1 night, I realized that I cannot do it anymore. It's an ass-pain if it continues to drag longer and longer that it only hurts ..... eventually.

4 comments:

Wimal said...

I know what you mean, I'm pretty bz now trying to balance work and personal life and soon it's going to be additionally hectic or cramped. Anyway, good luck with ur new task and I do agree with ur plan of having fun during the weekend.

Jae said...

Yeah.. very important ;)

Anonymous said...

omg.. 10+ only reach home?

Jae said...

yeah.... But I start work at 12pm... hahahaha