Sunday, November 14, 2004

.: A trip to Penang :.

Went to Penang for the past 2 days to attend my cousin brother's wedding. It's nice coz every relatives were there and I got to meet with my cousins. I wouldn't know how much I miss them until I saw them. Lolz.
Met with my beloved cuz sis, Angie who is now working in Singapore ( really seldom to see her now ). She even brought along her boyfriend whom we've never met. His name is Stephen. Wahahaha she was sure annoyed by our questions : when did you meet him? how did you two start? bla bla .... *wink* But, I can see that she's loved and happy. Man, she gained weight !! She used to be very thin, all the mothers were kinda worried how come she won't grow any meat! Lolz, well, it's certainly different if you're in love, anyone disagrees?
Penang --- besides food, I still only can think about food. Hahaha oh loh mee, hokkien mee, char kuey teow, laksa, yam cake, etc I sure miss you all very much !!! hahahaha! My dad even ate 2 bowls/plates of food every meal coz the portion of the food is small, and it's cheap!!
And about my cousin brother, the groom. He is sure funny. We're all very happy seeing him getting married. And his wife is an angel. Very pretty. Of course we were the ones who made the scene to be merry!! I can still remember during the wedding dinner in Grand Plaza Park Royal Hotel, our dads were waiting for us to start the "yum seng" session. All the peer cousins were seated in 1 table so we were crazy shouting our lungs out for "yum seng" while holding our glass of red wine! We even did it before the ceremony, lolz. And then, after we started it, it's our dads' turn !!!! Whoa they shouted even louder and longer !! haha! The most funniest thing was that they looked at us after they "yum seng" as if they were challenging us! After 2-3 rounds, our "yum seng" had turned into "yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm cha!" ( chinese tea ) coz we knew it wasn't gonna be an end if we continued like that. We really were holding our cup of tea and cheers it. Hahahhaa! Funny. Of course we got the boos from them, who cares ?? Eh, who's gonna drive when our dads K.O. from drinking? US ! lolz. Man, their faces were as red as apple !!! But yeah, we sure had a good time and I bet the groom was pleased coz the entire ballroom was so quiet. Hmm not complaining about the romantinc songs, though. hehehe. One thing about hotel ballroom, it was freezingly cold so drinking wine warmed me abit as I was wearing a thin piece of dress.
Hmm... ok, had a crazy time and it's time to back to my serious working. I wrote a lot eh ? hahaha. Was kinda tired out of no reason. I slept all the way to Penang and all the way back to KL, listening to my favourite songs which I chose and burn it out in a CD. Of course "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys is included! Love that song. *boo hoo hoo*
Current mood: happy
Current music: F.I.R -- Wo Men De Ai


No comments: